Monitoring Test Questions is an important step to running a successful job. Reviewing questions that are highly missed and/or contested can give you insights into how contributors are understanding your job and ensure that your Test Questions are correct. This article describes the features of the Test Question Review page.
Test Question Information
Fig. 2: Quality Page
- The Test Question identification.
- The total amount of judgments collected per Test Question.
C. % Missed
- The percentage of Test Question judgments that contributors have answered incorrectly.
D. % Contested
- The percentage of Test Question judgments in which contributors have contested the correct answer.
E. Last Updated
- Displays when the Test Question was last updated.
- This toggle allows you to enable or disable Test Questions. Disabled Test Questions will not be used in the job.