- This lesson is centered around building a user interface to allow contributors to interact and enrich your data.
- Using the column header mapper allows you to easily match the column headers from your source data to the column headers that are already built into the job template.
- The Graphical Editor allows you to create or modify a job - Title, Instructions, Insert Data, and generate Form Questions without typing any code.
Steps to Complete
- Click on ‘Next:Design Your Job’
- Map the column headers ‘author’ and ‘tweet_content’ to the column headers in the template
- Update the job title to Judge the Sentiment of Airline Tweets
- Update the first question by replacing ‘CUSTOMIZE TOPIC’ with ‘American Airlines’
- Add a textbox (single line)’ that asks, ‘How many likes does this tweet have?’
- Add ‘logic’ so that the text box only appears if the ‘relevant’ question is answered ‘yes’.
- Add an integer validator to the textbox
Next Lesson: Design - Instructions