Nov 17, 2014
- Enabled "remove contributor" by default for speed trap and answer distributions.
- Added a default of 10 units per task for new jobs.
- Added a validator for a numeric value in the parents id column when uploading a taxonomy to taxonomyzer.
Nov 10, 2014
- Added a banner to warn users when they’re using an unsupported browser.
- Added information for password format during sign up.
- Job owners are now added to the notification field by default to receive updates about a job.
- Removed "field type" and "detect blank answers" from answer distribution tool.
- Fixed random arms created when using the brush in the image annotation tool.
Nov 3, 2014
- Improved the "Verification Instructions" email received after sign ups.
- Job costs estimates now update if payment cents per task is changed after a job is running or finished.
- Users can now join a team via an invitation even if they only have a contributor account.
- Turned on notifications that alert CrowdFlower's support team when an alert is triggered in a job.