To create test questions for bounding box jobs:
- On the quality page, click “Create Test Questions”
- Add boxes around the objects in the way you specified via your job's instructions.
- To learn how to use the bounding box tool read this article on the bounding box tool.
To review contributor responses to test questions:
- Select a test question from the quality page
- From the image annotation tool toolbar, select a "Judgment ID" via pulldown.
- Edit, create or remove your own boxes based on feedback. Judgments are color coded based on if they match the gold responses. A score from zero to one is displayed based on the intersection over union formula.
- Save any edits that are made to update the evaluation of the existing contributors' work and ensure any future attempts to answer the test question will be properly evaluated.