- Getting Started on CrowdFlower - An Overview to Building a Job
- Ideal Jobs for Crowdsourcing
- Platform Overview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Glossary of Terms
- Training Curriculum
- Introduction to CrowdFlower
- Design - Graphical Editor
- Design - Instructions
- Settings & Launch
- Tips and Tricks for the Code Editor
- CML (CrowdFlower Markup Language) Overview
- How to Use Job Templates
- Instructions Template
- Guide to: The Graphical Editor
- Guide to: The Code Editor
- CSS | Guide to: Collapsible Containers
- CSS | Guide to: Enlarge Images on Hover
- How to: Create Test Questions from High Confidence Rows
- How are Test Questions Enabled?
- How to Create Test Questions
- Test Question Best Practices
- Guide to: Creation Page
- Guide to: Test Question Data
- Job Launch Checklist
- How to: Copy a Job
- How to: Cancel a Job
- How to: Delete a Job
- Guide to: Basic Job Settings Page
- Guide To: Contributors - Channels Page
- Overview to Calibrating Settings and Understanding Results
- Guide to: Reports Page
- Guide to: Reports Page and Settings Page
- How to: Audit Your Results
- Job Costs FAQ
- Judgment Overcollection FAQ
- CrowdFlower API at a Glance
- CrowdFlower API Responses and Messaging
- CrowdFlower API Requests Guide
- Jobs Resource Attributes
- Units Resource Attributes
- CrowdFlower Webhook Basics
- Product Updates
- Release Notes | October 2015
- Release Notes | September 2015
- Release Notes | August 2015
- Release Notes | July 2015
- Release Notes | June 2015
What is CML?
What is a Test Question and why is it important?
What can I do on the CrowdFlower platform?
What are your best practices?
What is a row? What is a judgment?
Where are contributors from? What are the demographics?
- View more FAQs